• Audio Ads

    M&M Blog Sponsors :


    Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!



Please Donate For My Studies











This is where I blog From
I am Gathering some Money for my Higher Education .. My Plan is to Go to England & Complete My Higher Education There. Please Donate 5 Dollars to Support my Studies. Thanks!

Adding StumbleUpon to your Posts.

In this post, I will tell you how to place 3 things which are StumbleUpon, DiggIt and del.icio.us button to all your posts easily. The steps discuss here is only useful for new blogger.

As usual, before we edit anything in our blog, we need to login to our Blogger account. Then, go to the "Template" tab and go to "Edit HTML". Remember to click the "Expand Widget Template".

Now, you need to find the line in the HTML code as below:


The number "3" above is different numbering for different blogs. So, when you see the code "post-footer-line...", paste the codes as stated below.

Then, add the code below. Copy and paste the code below.

Here is the code:

After adding the codes above, save your template and done. That will add the 3 most popular social bookmarking site to all posts of your blog'.

0 comments: