• Audio Ads

    M&M Blog Sponsors :


    Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!



Please Donate For My Studies











This is where I blog From
I am Gathering some Money for my Higher Education .. My Plan is to Go to England & Complete My Higher Education There. Please Donate 5 Dollars to Support my Studies. Thanks!

Customizing Blogger Blog's Design.

I saw a question regarding "Pasting the AdSense Code" in the AdSense Help Group. So, I decided to write a post about Customizing the Blogger Design and use the Widget Layout effectively to paste and place the AdSense Ads easily on blogs.

Step-by-step Guides:
1. Login to your AdSense Account, Generate and Copy the AdSense Code.
2. Login to your Blogger.com Account.
3. Then, go to the blog you want to customize the design.
4. Click "Template", the "Customize Design".



5. Then, you will see the pictures below and click "Upgrade Your Template".

6. Then, a page with some templates will appear and choose one you like. Then, click "Save Template".


7. Done. Your new blog's design is ready to be used. You can use the new features of "Drag and Drop" in your new design and move the placements of AdSense Ads easily and effectively.

0 comments: